END
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

END

END alliance, Ogame

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

vacationing

Go down 
AuthorMessage

vacationing Empty
PostSubject: vacationing   vacationing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:28 pm

i thought this would be an ok spot to say that i am going in to vacation mode for 4 days. i am will be away from a computor so this is like once in a season thing. i have a ? do i get resourses when i am gone and do i need 2 fleet save. after today i stilll want an answer but it wont help this time.
thanks
Back to top Go down

vacationing Empty
PostSubject: Re: vacationing   vacationing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:29 pm

never mind, i didnt know hjow vactaion worked and built 16 hours worth of ships that wont be done until i am long gone. so i didnt go in to vacation mode. No hopefully i get lucky and not every1 of my planets is hit. i also had to fleet save way way way way farther then every before.i just dont think this is going to turn out good. i will be sure to post the attack so you guys can laugh at my dumb mistakes. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

vacationing Empty
PostSubject: Re: vacationing   vacationing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:52 am

whoa, whoa, turn it on! turn it on! you dont need to fleet save. and you wont make any res, buts its ok
Back to top Go down

vacationing Empty
PostSubject: Re: vacationing   vacationing Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:06 pm

i know that i should have but whe i got on i built ships sp when i went to turn on vactaion mode i couldnt until i finshed ships. i had like 16hours of ships on my newest planet and was leaving in just a couple hours. it was ok i didnt get attack until i got back today and even then i fleet saved with 35 min. before he hit me. i just got really lucky. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

vacationing Empty
PostSubject: Re: vacationing   vacationing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vacationing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
END :: SPAM BOX :: SPAM-
Jump to: