END
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

END

END alliance, Ogame

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

any other online games u play

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tigmig
Admin
Admin
tigmig

any other online games u play Empty
PostSubject: any other online games u play   any other online games u play Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:08 pm

i play , travian and cybernations

that's about it

any one else plays other online games except Ogame Question
Back to top Go down
https://endalliance.forumotion.com
thatskat

PostSubject: Re: any other online games u play   any other online games u play Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:04 pm

i play gladitius, travian and cybernations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any other online games u play   any other online games u play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 5:20 am

I play Blood Wars - quite addicitve and really simple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any other online games u play   any other online games u play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 4:43 pm

city of heroes/villains
Back to top Go down
tairrie

tairrie

PostSubject: Re: any other online games u play   any other online games u play Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:04 am

i justed started wow the other day but thats it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mazlefay

PostSubject: Re: any other online games u play   any other online games u play Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 6:18 am

Played WoW for 3 years.. not anymore.. now i'm going to start play age of conan when it's out. play Tribalwars a game like ogame but from sweden and about medieval time stg game. In thet game u can knock out players by eleminate them from the game xD SO DAMN FUN! Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Terran

PostSubject: Re: any other online games u play   any other online games u play Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:53 am

I had played a lot of other browser games...
But Ogame is the best. This is my opinion. I think that other games which I played had to much bugs or drawbacks.
Back to top Go down
Tyrex

PostSubject: Re: any other online games u play   any other online games u play Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:13 pm

I play Travian (S5 and S1, just got wiped out on S4 and gave up). I'm getting burned out on Travian, though. There is nothing to deter huge players from crushing small players, diplomacy is a waste of time, and unlike ogame, you can lose everything in a matter of minutes. Back to square one is a bad place to be on a game that has a definite end-game point. Ogame is far better (IMO), as you might lose you ability to attack, but your ability to gather resources and rebuild is not compromised. I especially hate the fact that you can build a colony on Travian all the way up, only to have another player take it for theirs. It means the big get bigger and the small get gone. While that might be realistic in a narrow view, it make strategy all but meaningless. Get biggest fastest, you win. If you can do that by stepping on everyone around you, so much the better. Ogame is better.

I "play" (if you can call it that) Kingdom of Loathing for laughs. My office mates and I have a clan and it is a fun time waster on a slow afternoon, or while waiting for the caffeine to kick in first thing in the morning. :p

I also play TF2 when I have a block of time to waste. I love FPS games, but I'm pretty busy. I can play ogame from work (yay for computer intensive job - "I'm stress testing the network boss") and class (yay WiFi and inattentive teachers). If I have time free on a weekend, a bit of scotch and a few hours of head shots is just good for the soul.

My oldest addiction is table top RPG games, and those have nicely migrated to email/forums. I run and play a number of RPGs (mostly the Shadowrun genre) on the forum rpol.net, and via email lists.
Back to top Go down
Terran

PostSubject: Re: any other online games u play   any other online games u play Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:34 pm

As you said about travian I totally agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any other online games u play   any other online games u play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

any other online games u play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
END :: SPAM BOX :: SPAM-
Jump to: