END
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

END

END alliance, Ogame

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whats your raiding music?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

whats your raiding music? Empty
PostSubject: whats your raiding music?   whats your raiding music? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:30 pm

what music do you guys listen to while browsing teh interbutts?

me
http://profile.imeem.com/dDBPf7/playlist/xxFnIViV/wicked_ravetrance_music_playlist/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats your raiding music?   whats your raiding music? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:40 pm

Hmmm interbutts huh? You wouldn't happen to be a /b/tard would you? If you don't know what that means then that answers my question.

Also, SoAD. I don't know why, but I just like listening to SoAD when I'm lurking on the interwebs. Half of their songs have some nice simple drum parts to it and others have good guitar parts.

The real question is though, what do you browse the interwebs FOR while you're playing that music lol?
Back to top Go down
djextreme

PostSubject: Re: whats your raiding music?   whats your raiding music? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:08 pm

omg i think im too old i have no idea what you guys are on about , if youre asking what music i like to listen to whilst im playing ogame then i would say anything by ministry of sound , greenday , paul van dyke , panic at the disco , ray lamontagne , and kate nash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats your raiding music?   whats your raiding music? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:34 pm

Hey I listen to Panic and Green Day. I don't listen to any of Green Day's old music but otherwise they are ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats your raiding music?   whats your raiding music? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:09 pm

i think only their old music is good, but i like van dyke...and ministry of sound, also some daft punk, devo, aquabats.......but how old are you, jeez....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats your raiding music?   whats your raiding music? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:15 am

Only play Metal here

Hatebreed
Killswitch Engage
headhunter
Nightwish
Dimmuburgil
Death to call
Sepultura
Spinshanks

And alot more
Back to top Go down
djextreme

PostSubject: omg   whats your raiding music? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:36 am

omg gottokillzone how does that not hurt your head
lol geek
although i like nightwish
Back to top Go down
Terran

PostSubject: Re: whats your raiding music?   whats your raiding music? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:05 pm

Yeah I like Nightwish too. Green day.... sometimes Metallica, Red hot chilli pepers.
Does anybody heard about Offspring?
Back to top Go down
djextreme

PostSubject: Re: whats your raiding music?   whats your raiding music? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:22 pm

love chilli peppers i havent heard of the offspring in a while
bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats your raiding music?   whats your raiding music? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 3:09 pm

Love the dead music most of all What a Face it's so nice to have DevilDriver - Digging up the corpses when u play games pirat clown ultimate adrilin flush Mad
Back to top Go down
djextreme

PostSubject: Re: whats your raiding music?   whats your raiding music? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 3:28 pm

lol! omg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats your raiding music?   whats your raiding music? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Terran wrote:
Yeah I like Nightwish too. Green day.... sometimes Metallica, Red hot chilli pepers.
Does anybody heard about Offspring?

Offspring and Red Hot Chilli Peppers, 2 of the best bands I know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats your raiding music?   whats your raiding music? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 5:48 pm

i like metal during counterstrike....nothing to make you feel better when your getting your boom headshots on
Back to top Go down
Terran

PostSubject: Re: whats your raiding music?   whats your raiding music? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:07 pm

Angry Paco is here, watch out boys! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
djextreme

PostSubject: Re: whats your raiding music?   whats your raiding music? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:06 pm

paco and biglen have been renamed the pitballs of the aliances
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats your raiding music?   whats your raiding music? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:43 pm

I still think gtnookie will always and forever be the pitbull of END, even if he isn't with us anymore. I swear, he used to destroy people's planets just because he felt like it. He'd send out his 10k LF fleet just to make the newer players shit their pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats your raiding music?   whats your raiding music? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 9:10 am

see....we would be doing that to....if we had the 10k lf
Back to top Go down
djextreme

PostSubject: Re: whats your raiding music?   whats your raiding music? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:34 am

gtnooke and beaver are a handy pair to have on speed dial but i think they are just as a last resort once you unleash them its veeeeerrrrrryyyyyy hard to get them back on the leash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats your raiding music?   whats your raiding music? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:24 pm

how did this go from preferred music to measuring intergalactic penis length?
Back to top Go down
djextreme

PostSubject: Re: whats your raiding music?   whats your raiding music? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:57 am

lol not sure mate Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats your raiding music?   whats your raiding music? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:47 pm

Weeeeeelllllllllll if I told you I'd have to burn down your house and eat its ashes...

Hmmm... I didn't know this was here.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats your raiding music?   whats your raiding music? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats your raiding music?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
END :: SPAM BOX :: SPAM-
Jump to: